Aug 2, 2011

emperor's hand

Meet Mara. Green for Mara Jade, a leading lady of the Star Wars Expanded Universe. Do not Google her if you have no idea what I'm talking about, for you will spoil nearly all of the books for yourself.


(That's me. Breaking the shawl-on-a-fence trope in all directions by putting it on a CHICKEN COOP. That's right, folks, the very place my breakfast is laid!)


This is a very long shawl. It's not even full-length- 465 vs. 675 yds. (3 balls full 'o sheep, if you were wondering). Discussed more here. If you're not signed up with Ravelry yet, what are you waiting for? It's free! It's fun! I'm enabling!

(Random news: in the week since I've posted, the carpet beetles are under control, a chicken has had an eye infection but is now OK, and I've finished another shawl. More on that later.)

No comments: