Aug 24, 2011

two/fifty-two.

I'm back, minus the experience of an earthquake because Connecticut does not maintain certain roads very well AT ALL.

I shot nearly 500 photos of Boston. However, that particular Kodak folder only has 201 photos in it because I got my act together (an unprecedented event) and immediately got rid of all the awful shots. This one stayed.

This lovely lady is the USS Constitution. No fisheye lens, it just happened that way (why my camera decided to do that I have no idea. It was crotchety all trip).Tall ships rank among my favorite things to photograph- what are some of yours? 
PS- largish photo-and-yarn post coming soon as soon as I throw all this stuff on flickr. And unpack. Still haven't done that yet.

1 comment:

pinkundine said...

Incredible shot - I love that type of photography :)